So I'm about 6 months pregnant and Logan is growing rapidly. He kicks me mostly in the morning and after lunch. Will finally saw him kick last night. He didn't feel it, he saw it. It just looks like my stomach is twitching. Kinda weird looking. The other night he woke up around 2pm in the morning and was kicking me. I was already awake because Lacey like to kick me and Will if we sleep too close to her. Hahaha! She's such a silly little dog.
So we have so many clothes for Logan. We bought this armoire for the nursery and that thing is filled with baby clothes. Everyone who is coming to my shower is asking what I need. I've been telling them I don't need clothes, unless they find an outfit that is stinky stinky cute then they can buy it. Otherwise, there are other items on our registry that we're in desperate need of. I'm just looking for shoes for him. We have a pair of tan/brown shoes and a pair of blue ones. Will and I have been looking online for some skate shoes. Most of the really cute ones are for toddlers only. Dammit! Hahahah! I found a pair that looked exactly like Will's pair. Too bad the smallest size they have is 5T.
I can't wait to see his face. I want to know who he looks like. I envision him with light brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. Who knows?!?! He might have black hair. We'll see. My mom had reddish brown hair so it'll be interesting to see. We're fast approaching my due date and I'm totally excited.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awaiting my invitation.... Aiden has brown eyes and niether of us do. He got those from John's dad for sure, he has brown eyes. No one in my family has brown eyes. Can't wait to see the little belly you have grown! xoxo
Hi, Amber! My sister just mailed out the invitations yesterday so you should get them by this weekend or early next week. Hope you can make it. Miss you and see you soon!
Sorry I sort of went overboard with the clothes, but I do have other things you guys have not seen yet. Can't wait to see him, and watch you both with him.
Post a Comment