A lot of people that I work with are starting to realize that I'm pregnant especially the doctors that pass in and out of the office daily. Obviously because my belly is now showing. Dr. Rao came in yesterday morning to complete some paperwork. She asked the girls at the front desk if I'm pregnant and they told her yes. Dr. Rao said I don't waddle like most pregnany women do and I don't look like I'm pregnant from the back so no one can really tell I'm pregnant unless they look at me from the front. That was nice of her.
I've been questioned a lot lately if I'm enjoying my pregnancy. Truth is and I'm going to be totally honest. The answer is not really. There are days when I feel good and other days I just feel ugly and fat. Pregnancy is really uncomfortable! I don't understand it when women say they LOVE being pregnant?!?!?! HUH? Really? Who likes their sleep interrupted every two hours at night just to go pee? And I'm talking about like two drips of pee coming out, not like a normal long pee. My coworkers tell me my body is preparing me for the long sleepless nights when the baby comes. I can handle that; I've raised two puppies. I used to get up every two to three hours to make sure they were potty trained. No big deal! This isn't the only thing about pregnancy that I don't like. How about when I switch sleeping positions from laying on my right side to my left side. I feel like my whole belly and innerds shift. Ew! That is really uncomfortable.
I told Will the other night that I don't like being pregnant. He said it's a little too late to be saying that. Hahaha! No shit! I also told him that I'm not sure I'm ready to be a mommy. A little too late for that too. I think I'm just nervous. I just want to see Logan. Maybe all these strange yucky feelings will disappear after that. We'll have to wait and see.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment