Yes, I'm excited to see Logan. We're less than a hundred days away and I'm estatic! I'm ready to see his face. I often wonder who he looks like. My belly hasn't grown very big but I know I'll only get bigger as the days draw nearer. No stretch marks yet! Yay!
My shower is only a week and half away and I have over twenty people coming. Most of them I haven't seen in a while so I'm excited to see everyone. They're all very happy for me and extremely surprised that I'm pregnant. It is about time though!
My next doctor appointment is next Friday. Right now they're just listening to his heart beat. It's a really quick ultrasound - in and out. I wish they'll do an ultrasound so I can see how he looks right now. He's very active. Right now he's kicking me, mainly on my right side. Yesterday he kicked me on my left side. That was a surprise. I'll let you know what happens at my next appointment.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment