So I'm officially 5 months pregnant! Half way there! I'm excited but still a little scared. I think more because I don't know what to expect during labor and how painful it's going to be. The day is only getting closer and closer. Will is excited but he's more scared than anything. I know he's going to be a good dad; I've never doubted him, otherwise, we would not be doing this. I know the dogs suspect something's changing. Flower is starting to lay closer to me. Everytime I say 'baby' she looks around the room. She's going to be our little protective mommy. Lacey is just curious. I know they'll be good with Logan.
Well, Logan is growing and he's a kicker. Will's definitely getting his little soccer player! I don't feel Logan move at night but during the day, he loves to move around. If I'm really hungry, my stomach would feel like he's doing sommersaults. It feels weird. Yesterday, I was examining my belly and I saw him kick. It looked funny. I texted Will to tell him.
So the nursery is almost complete. We got the bedding for the crib up. We just need a rocker glider. Will wants one. I don't really care for it but whatever.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, Mai you are definately preggers now. Our little Logan is growing and you are doing a great job. Yes, he will be our little soccer player. William will have loads of fun with him. On my trips I can keep buying loads of neat stuff. Love you.
Post a Comment