Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Growing Weed...

It's been so long since I've been on here. Logan is now 6 months. He's our little growing weed. Will and I have adjusted to our new parent role although we are still getting used to having to pack up the whole house when we take Logan out. Yes, I'm exaggerating! He's now eating solids and loving everything that goes in his mouth with the exception of peaches. Will said he made funny faces with every bite so we aren't giving him peaches anymore. There's so much to tell and not enough time. I have so many pictures to post on here. It's been tough because we got rid of our internet access and that's why I haven't been on here. I'm only here today because I have a little time at work. I will try my best to be here as often as I can so you can read my postings. Take care

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Mai our little boy is a joy to be around. Love is little smile and giggles. Thanks for trusting me to watch Logan