Monday, November 1, 2010

Time Flew By....

It's November 1st and I haven't been on here for a while. I apologize to all you followers about not updating my blog. You see, the reason I haven't been on here is because Will and I got rid of our Comcast. We decided that it's a luxury we're going to try and get rid of. We're doing okay so far.


So what has happened since my last post? Logan is finally here! On Friday, August 20th I went in for my last appointment. My weight jumped to 175 pounds! YIKES! I've never been so heavy in my life! Dr. Thomas was concerned about my weight and my blood pressure because it was a little high so he sent me to the lab to get blood work done. That was my last day of work. The followingTuesday he called and said he wanted to get another blood pressure reading and told me my uric acid results were a little high. I went to his office that afternoon with Choua and yes my blood pressure was high so he admitted me to Clovis Community. We came home to get Will and off we went.


Labor was terrible. Because I had preeclampsia


1 comment:

Maureen said...

Yes, our handsome little man is here. You and William make great looking babies. I am so proud of you Mai, you did a great job.
Love you all