I had my doctor's appointment this morning. I saw the nurse practitioner again, not Dr. Thomas but that's okay but I really like her. She's really thorough and takes her time to answer all of our questions. If she was a doctor, heck, she could deliver our baby! Anyways, we got to see our baby today. Baby has gotten a lot bigger from last time. We saw Baby's head, body, legs, and arms. We even got to see the umbilical cord attached to the placenta which Kim said is very rare. That's why she took a picture of it. Our baby did a little dance for us and we were trying to see if it was going to suck it's thumb but it didn't. We got two ultrasound pictures from this visit. It was great. She did a pap smear as well since my yearly is about due. That caused me to bleed a little but she said it's nothing to worry about because my cervix is so sensitive right now. Will was happy that there's only one baby in my belly and not two. He took one look at the screen, saw that there's only one baby, and sat down. Didn't care about anything else the nurse was saying!
It's so funny because when we're in the room and, obviously, I'm half-naked waist down, but when they're checking me, he doesn't even look up. He just looks away or pretends he's reading something. I think he feels really uncomfortable being there. Hahahaha! I'm just glad that he comes because I like for him to see the baby too. I think he's going to get bored after a while and not want to come anymore, but I'm going to make him!!
I think I've decided on names already...I think I said. Will hasn't really been wanting any part of it. I know he definitely doesn't want the boy name to be 'Edward.' He said he doesn't like that name. Well, for a boy...I'm considering Logan Edward. For a girl, Layla Raine. Ok....so he just told me he doesn't really care for the name Logan! He won't even help me with names!!!! We still have time...thank goodness! I just don't want the baby to pop out and we don't have a name. Oh well....
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well I like the names, think they are different. What ever you name the little one, we all love him or her. The new pics are great. Can't believe how much the baby has grown in a month. You are doing such a great job of taking care of yourself and the baby. I am so very proud of you.
Post a Comment