So there are so many good things happening this year: Nou gave birth to Naomi, Melissa and Maddy are joining the family, our baby's coming, and now...we're moving! Will and I will be moving at the end of this month to Clovis. We found a 3 bedroom/2 bath home close to where we used to live by Tarpey village. This super nice couple will be renting to us. We've never had such wonderful landlords. Anyways, with the baby coming and the two little monsters that we have already, we decided that it's time to upgrade to a bigger place. The dogs will have a bigger yard to run around in and the baby will have his/her own nursery. I can't wait! Our official move won't be until Friday, 03/26.
So on Monday I finally introduced myself to Dr. Thomas. He always comes into my office but I've never been formally introduced to him. We see each other all the time but never say hi. So on Monday I said 'Hi, Dr. Thomas! My name is Mai and I'm one of your patients.' He said hi and asked how far long I am and which office I go to. He asked me when my next visit is and I told him it's on the 26th. He said he'll see me then. Whether I see him or not it's ok. I really love Kim, my nurse practitioner. I know Dr. Thomas is really busy between three offices, deliveries, surgeries, and being the vice chairman of credentials committee. I know he's a competent doctor and I'm just happy he knows who I am now. When we were talking he kept looking down at my belly with a look on his face like "you're pregnant?" Haha! I thought that was funny.
Anyways, we ordered our convertible crib with the bedrails this past weekend. We also got an armoire from the same collection to go in the nursery as well which was on clearance, 70% off. Now we won't have to buy furniture for the baby until he/she is in high school! Yay!
That's my latest news!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Had fun furniture shoppng with you and William. Now I can't wait to see how you fix the nursery. Will have fun shopping for the baby next month. My sister says she is really looking forward to shopping with me. You look great for a pregnant lady, keep on taking good care of yourself.
We had fun too! I just can't believe how fast the order came in. My brother is going to help Will pick up the crib on Wednesday. I asked Will if we're going to paint the nursery and he said no. He probably doesn't want to have to paint it back. That's ok. As long as we have the valence and border to go along the wall, the nursery should look good.
Post a Comment