Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not Budging...

So our little peanut is eight weeks now. I'm not feeling any morning sickness yet. I do feel nauseous midday when I smell chemicals, especially cigarette smoke. Also, when it comes to the thought of eating vegetables..yuck!... and I'm supposed to have 2 to 3 servings in a day. I'll eat cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes but leafy greens make me turn green. Hahaha! I do get my fruit servings in so that's not a problem. It's been hard for me to eat. I've gained three pounds now so I guess I'm doing okay.

Well my OB hasn't called me about my blood results to see if I have diabetes or not so I guess that's good news. I'm not sure how long it takes to get the results back but it's only been a week and I haven't heard anything. I think that if it were serious they would have called me already. Let's keep our fingers crossed anyway for now....at least for the next week or two.

Will still can't believe he's going to be a dad. He loves the first verse and chorus to Kenny Chesney's 'There Goes My Life' song. He said it's a perfect match for him and it tells exactly what he feels. I'm sure it's true to some extent but he's also excited too I can tell. Everyday when he's not doing anything, he'll do online searches for baby furniture and transport system. He loves to shop. Hahahaha! I find that kind of silly. We're slowly planning but not budging yet when it comes to baby purchases. I told him I want to wait until we get into our second trimester. This way we'll be closer to finding out what the sex is too after the nursery furniture is bought.

No comments: