Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No Appetite

Okay...so I'm not throwing up but I can't taste my food! This sucks! Everything I want to eat I can't taste so it doesn't satisfy my appetite. When I think of food my head starts spinning and I want to gag. Nothing seems to satisfy me but, get this, cereal! Will eats cereal all the time; this kid is definitely his! Anything and everything sweet will make me semi happy but vegetables and healthy foods...forget it! I'm just thankful that I'm not throwing up right now.

Will has become such a good husband, not saying that he wasn't before but he doesn't let me go without food. If I mention that I'm hungry he'll continuously ask me what I want to eat until I tell him I don't want anything or don't have the appetite for anything. I've been walking thirty minutes everyday and I try to walk for an hour on the weekends to stay healthy. (I lost almost twenty pounds and not about to gain all of it back just because I'm pregnant!) I'm still excited to go see my OB on this Friday. Hopefully we'll get an ultrasound so we can see the baby. This way it'll definitely confirm that he/she is there and we can start really looking for baby furniture.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I'm so happy for you both. William loves you and will be a great father. I think once he sees your little bundle of joy he will be over the moon. Marcus told me about all the food he brought you yesterday from Bingo. He must think he's feeding you and quads. hahaha Cereal is good, at least you are getting the milk. Love you.