Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today is Thursday and I'm glad the work week is almost over. It was crazy day at work today but, yes, I survived it. Tomorrow will be another day and then the weekend will come.

On Monday I took my second pregnancy test. I took the first one last Saturday and showed it to Will. The second line was really faint so he said it's negative. Ok? Choua said it's positive. Well the second pregnancy test confirmed it. I didn't want to tell anyone just yet. I was waiting for my doctor's appointment to confirm it but that won't happen until Jan. 27th. I was trying to figure out when my last monthly was....I think Nov. 9. Not sure, never kept track. So if that's the case I can almost be two months along.

First person to know was Choua. Woke her up at 730AM. She is excited. Will, on the other hand, seems a little depressed. I don't blame him. I'll have to admit I am too but more excited than depressed. We've been waiting for this for six years and were getting used to having just the dogs around. I guess it's now or never.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hi Mai, Congrats. I am so happy and excited for you both. You will be great loving parents. Can't wait for your little tummy to grow.