Friday, January 8, 2010

Start Spreading the News....

So, yes, I wanted to wait to tell everyone but since Choua already told everyone and Melissa and Richard know....and Will told Mom, I decided to let work and my friends know. Work was thrilled they're 'finally going to have a Medical Staff baby.' And, of course, I told my friends. I also invited everyone to visit this blog if they wanted to track our little blessing. **I wonder how the dogs would react?**

I got some bad news today. Dora, one of my dear friends, was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer. I miss her and Laura. They were a great bunch of girls to hang out with and have a cigarette with a glass of wine or a margarita. I miss those days, Girls; wish you didn't live so far away now. Now, on the other hand, Laura just got engaged. Bret finally proposed after...how long? Haha! Congrats! Love you and miss you like crazy!

So I want to thank everyone for being so supportive and being apart of our lives. We love you dearly and want you to know that everything you've ever done for us has always been appreciated and will never be taken for granted.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats agian Mai and Will! We are so excited for you to have a little one as well. They are a huge blessing, a messy and stressful blessing.

Maureen said...

Mai, I love you both and would give you both the world. You guys are giving me something else to look forward to this year. Tony would be over the moon and going on a huge shopping spree. No more weight watchers for you now "Little Mama". You got in shape so that you could have a healthy pregancy. Love you

Maiya Okutsu said...

Thanks for visiting this site. Amber, Aiden is adorable and you're such a good mommy. Any plans soon for another? Hope all is well for you and your little family. Take care.